There are many reasons for us to buy and use knives. The reasons might include hunting, backpacking, and self-defense. Some knives can also be used for hobbies such as whittling and eating oysters (for some people cleaning oysters are a hobby). If you are serious about the outdoors, then a good quality knife is a must-have.
Here at Online Barracks, we are proud to present a long list of reviews for some of the knives that we could find. Some of the knives we wrote about include backpacking, pocket, and also knives for whittling.
We also included some accessories that you might need to sharpen your knives. These accessories include knife sharpeners, sharpening stones, and even belt grinders. Some of the knives are also good candidates for displaying purposes.
- Handmade Native American Knives: Symbolism And Art Combined
- Most Expensive Pocket Knives Every Knife Collector Must Have
- Best Hand Forged Bowie Knife
- Best Barlow Knife In 2020 (From Wooden To Jigged Bone Handles)
- Best Tanto Knives In 2020 (Top 5 Mini Katanas With Superior Quality)
- Best Kukri Knives In 2020: Survive The Next Zombie Apocalypse
- Best Knives For Whittling In 2020: Carving Out Beautiful Sculptures
- Best Ganzo Knife For 2020 (Recommended 5 With Beginners Guide)
- Best Backpacking Knives In 2020 (Top 5 Toughest Blades)
- Best Stiletto Knife For 2020 (Beginners Guide And 4 Of the Best)
- Best Knife Sharpener Stones For Beginners (Top 5 Included)
- 5 Best Oyster Knives For Shucking In 2020 (Tutorial Included)
- 5 Best OTF Double Action Knives In 2020 (Beginners Guide)
- 5 Best Hunting Knife Sharpeners For 2020 (Beginners Guide)
- 5 Best Belt Grinders For Knife Making (Motor Strength & Belt Size)
- 5 Best Pocket Knife Sharpeners (Make Your Blade Razor Sharp Again)
We hope you enjoy the above list 🙂